Air-Fried Bang Bang Cauliflower
These Air-fried bang bang cauliflower bites are the perfect healthy game-day snack. Make these for your Super Bowl party this year!
For the Cauliflower:
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into bite-sized florets
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 large egg white
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
For the Sauce:
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp sweet Thai chili sauce
- 1 tsp sriracha sauce
- green onions, sliced, for garnish
- Beat the eggs and egg white together in a mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, cornstarch, and salt. Toss the cauliflower in the egg mixture to coat well. Then toss the egg coated cauliflower in the flour and cornstarch mixture. Spray the coated cauliflower with the olive oil or toss it in a large mixing bowl to coat all of the florets.
- Spread the florets in an even layer in the air-fryer basket. Air-fry at 350F for 12 minutes, tossing part way. You may need to do this in batches. Keep an eye on the cauliflower as it cooks, since different air-fryer machines may take a different amount of time.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, Thai chili sauce, and sriracha until well combined. In a large mixing bowl, toss the sauce with the cooked cauliflower florets. Top with sliced green onion and serve.