Apple Cider Old Fashioned Cocktails
This apple cider old fashioned cocktail is the best part about having family dinners at this time of year. The addition of apple cider puts a fall twist on the classic old fashioned cocktail is my favorite cocktail to serve when we have company. It is truly a crowd pleaser!
- 2oz Apple cider
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 2oz bourbon
- 2-3 dashes Angostura bitters
- Optional garnishes: apple slices, orange slices, cinnamon sticks
- Muddle together your apple cider and maple syrup in the bottom of a mixing glass.
- Once the two ingredients have combined to create an apple cider syrup, pour into the bottom of a rocks glass.
- Add a large ice cube and pour your bourbon over the ice cube and stir together. Top with a couple of dashes of bitters and your favorite garnishes and enjoy immediately!