Avocado Sweet Potato Toast
Using sweet potato in place of toast, this is an even healthier take on the millennial favorite. Make this avocado sweet potato toast today!
- 2 slices of sweet potato or yam, approximately 1/4 inch thick
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/8 tsp Hy’s seasoning salt (or more, to taste)
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp light mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice
- Pop the sliced sweet potato into the toaster on medium. You may need to pop the slices back in to the toaster once or twice. Keep an eye on them to make sure they don’t burn. When they are done, they should be crispy on the outside, but the flesh on the inside should be tender and easily pierced with a fork.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the avocado, Hy’s seasoning salt, olive oil, light mayonnaise, and lemon juice. Mix to combine and lightly mash the avocado.
- Once the sweet potato slices have been toasted, top with the avocado mixture and serve.