Best Basil Lemon Drop Cocktails
The best basil lemon drop cocktails are a great way to enjoy Spring. There’s nothing better than enjoying a cocktail on the patio in the sun!
- 6 basil leaves (could substitute with mint if you prefer)
- 1oz fresh lemon juice
- 2 oz vodka
- 1/2 oz Triple Sec
- 1 tsp honey (more or less, to taste)
- garnish: lemon twist, lemon slice, or fresh basil leaf
- Optional sugar rim: moisten the rim of your martini or cocktail glass and dip into a shallow plate of sugar.
- Muddle the basil in lemon juice in the bottom of your cocktail shaker.
- Add ice, vodka, Triple Sec, and honey to the shaker, Shake vigorously until well combined and very cold.
- Strain into your martini glass and add your garnish. Enjoy!