Bocconcini Stuffed Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
The best thing about Super Bowl is obviously the snacks! This Bocconcini Stuffed Buffalo Chicken Meatball recipe is the perfect way to enjoy the game, the halftime show, and the commercials with friends!
- 1lb Ground chicken breast
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 2 Green onions, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 Large egg
- 20 Cocktail or 40 pearl sized Bocconcini
- 1/4 cup Frank's Buffalo wing sauce
- Preheat your oven to 400F. In a large mixing bowl, add your ground chicken, panko bread crumbs, green onions, garlic powder, and egg. With clean hands, mix together all of the ingredients until they are well combined. Place your mixing bowl next to a prepared baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Using a cookie scoop or spoon, take a little bit of the meatball mixture out of the mixing bowl and form into a ball. Place either one cocktail sized or two pearl sized Bocconcini in the center of the meatball and wrap it around to cover the cheese. Place onto the baking sheet at an even distance from each other.
- Bake for approximately fifteen to twenty minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and starting to look golden brown on the outside. While the meatballs cool on the baking sheet, pour the Buffalo sauce over them and toss to coat. Serve warm over a bed of celery leaves with whatever toppings you prefer and a little extra Buffalo sauce. Enjoy!