Cheesy English Muffins
Cheesy English muffins are a comfort food I grew up with. As I got older, they became a hangover cure and a go-to recipe during university!
- 1 whole wheat English muffin
- 3 oz cheddar cheese, sliced to fit the English muffin
- optional: 1 tsp ketchup
- Preheat oven to broil on medium, 450F.
- Slice English muffin in half and toast in a toaster.
- Top the toasted English muffins with sliced cheese and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Broil in the oven until cheese is melted and starting to bubble, approximately 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with ketchup and serve.