Chicken Strips Without Breading
Chicken strips without breading are the perfect Super Bowl snack! These are a delicious snack and they’re healthier without the breading.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts (approx. 2 large), cut into strips
- 1 tbsp half-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and spices to form a paste. Toss the chicken with the mayo-spice paste to coat all sides of all strips evenly.
- Place in the air-fryer in an even layer without touching. Cook at 400F for 7 to 8 minutes. Flip the chicken strips and cook for another 5 to 6 minutes at 400F, until cooked through.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!