Classic Shrimp Louie Salad
Classic Shrimp Louie Salad is a fresh and bright meal for a healthy lunch or delicious dinner. This San Francisco delight will surely be a family favorite enjoyed by all!
- 2 Romaine lettuce hearts, chopped
- 1 Ripe avocado, sliced
- 4 Hard boiled eggs, halved or quartered
- 2 cups Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 lb Raw shrimp
- 1 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 spray Olive oil spray
- Creamy homemade Louie salad dressing
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- In a medium bowl, blot your shrimp dry with a paper towel. Toss together the shrimp and Cajun seasoning. Heat a non-stick skillet on medium heat. Once the pan is hot, spray with olive oil spray and sauté the seasoned shrimp until fully cooked. This should only take a few minutes! Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside to cool.
- Chop your veggies, and in a large mixing bowl, toss all of the veggies except for the avocado. Add your cooked shrimp, avocado, and signature Shrimp Louie dressing and toss again. Scoop to put your salad for each serving in a small bowl and add the sliced eggs to the side. Squeeze the lemon wedges over each bowl and serve immediately. Enjoy!