Copycat Crispy Starbucks Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Grilled cheese and soup just got a whole lot better with this delicious copycat Starbucks grilled cheese recipe. Ready for a quick and easy weeknight dinner? This recipe will have you feeling all warm and cheesy inside - in a good way. Get ready to indulge in the ultimate grilled cheese experience!
- 2 slices Sourdough bread
- 1 slice Cheddar cheese
- 1 slice Mozzarella cheese
- 1-2 tbsp Butter, softened
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium low heat. While the pan heats up, mix the parmesan and butter together with a fork in a small bowl. It is important to make sure your butter is room temperature so it will mix evenly with the shredded parmesan and spread smoothly over the slices of bread.
- Spread the parmesan and butter mixture evenly over two slices of thick sourdough bread. This parmesan butter spread will be the outside of our sandwich.
- Now it is time to assemble our grilled cheese! Place one slice of sourdough, butter side down onto the pan. Immediately place your mozzarella and cheddar slices on the top of the slice of bread in the pan and add the second slice of sourdough with the butter mixture side facing up.
- Let the sandwich cook undisturbed in the pan until you see the cheese starting to ooze. This may take up to five minutes. Flip the sandwich and let it cook undisturbed until the bottom is browned and the bread is cooked through. Serve immediately with your favorite cozy soup and enjoy!