Crispy Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
Crispy air fryer brussels sprouts are the best way to enjoy these sturdy little vegetables. Prepared this way they have a super short cook time and are the perfect side dish for all of your seasonal meals!
- 1 lb brussels sprouts, washed and halved or quartered
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp shredded parmesan cheese
- Soak brussels sprouts in warm water for 10 minutes. Remove from water and dry to remove all excess moisture. Toss sprouts in a dry bowl with olive oil, salt and pepper until well coated.
- Place sprouts in an even layer in the air fryer basket. Cook at 375F for 8 to 10 minutes, tossing the sprouts half way through. You will know that the sprouts are done when they turn golden brown at the edges. Depending on how many sprouts you can fit into the air fryer basket, you may need to repeat this step multiple times.
- Serve in a bowl topped with shredded parmesan cheese. Enjoy!