Easy Baked Feta and Shrimp Pasta
I have decided to join the latest internet craze with my own rendition. Impress your Valentine with this easy baked feta and shrimp pasta!
- 2 pints grape tomatoes
- 2 tbsp + 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 oz brick goat feta cheese
- 1 tsp basil pesto
- 1 lb shrimp
- 375g whole wheat rotini
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400F. In a large baking dish, toss together the tomatoes, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, white wine, and salt. Place the brick of feta in the middle of the baking dish and top the feta with pesto. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- While the feta and tomatoes bake, sauté the shrimp in the remaining teaspoon of olive oil. Cook the pasta to al dente in salted water. Reserve 1 cup of pasta water before you drain it.
- Once the feta and tomatoes are cooked, stir the tomatoes and feta together, breaking the cheese up as you go. Add the spinach, basil, and shrimp and stir together. Add the pasta and stir until the noodles are evenly coated. Scoop into bowls and enjoy!