Easy Elderflower French 75 Cocktail
This elderflower French 75 recipe is a fun and easy twist on the classic cocktail that is both wonderful for serving at parties or to accompany Sunday brunch!
Makes one cocktail:
- 1+1/2 oz Gin
- 1/2 oz Elderflower liqueur (I love to use St Germain for this recipe, but any brand will work)
- 1/2 oz Simple syrup
- 1/2 oz Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2-4 oz Sparkling wine (champagne, cava, or prosecco)
- Lemon zest, twist, or slice for garnish
- Simply add all of the ingredients except for the sparkling wine to a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously until thoroughly chilled.
- Pour into champagne flutes or coupe glasses. Top up with sparkling wine or champagne.
- Add your favorite garnish and enjoy. Cheers!