Easy Glazed Easter Ham
This easy glazed Easter ham uses a simple sauce made from brown sugar and mustard. It is the perfect holiday meal everyone will love!
- 650g smoked ham
- 2 tsp whole cloves
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp mustard, plus more until the desired consistency is reached
- 1/2 tsp white vinegar
- Preheat oven to 325F. Insert cloves into ham and place in a small baking dish with the water in the bottom. Bake for 45 minutes.
- While the ham bakes, mix your glaze. In a small bowl, add the brown sugar and mustard. Stir it together until the sugar starts to dissolve, adding a little more as necessary. Once it is starting to form a liquid, add vinegar and stir it together. Once the ham has baked for 45 minutes, pour the glaze over the ham and put the ham back in the oven. Bake for another 30 minutes.
- Once the ham is cooked, let it stand for 10 minutes before removing the cloves and carving. Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!