Easy New Mexico Style Huevos Rancheros
Looking for a fun breakfast to make this weekend that is quick, easy, healthy, and the whole family will love? Look no further than these Easy New Mexico Style Huevos Rancheros!
- 4 Soft corn tortillas
- 1 can Refried beans
- Avocado or olive oil spray
- 4 Large eggs
- 1 can Red chile sauce
- 4 tbsp Shredded Tex Mex light cheese
- Fresh cilantro or green onions, for serving
- Heat a saucepan over low heat and add your red chile sauce to warm it, stirring occasionally. Add a can of refried beans to another saucepan and heat over medium heat and stir occasionally as it warms. Next, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add a little oil to the hot pan. Once pan has been heated, add your eggs to the hot oil and cook them sunny side up.
- While your eggs cook, heat your tortilla over an element on the stove on low heat or microwave them so they are more pliable. Once all of your elements are ready, place your warm tortillas on the plate. Spread with the hot refried beans, then the fried eggs, then the red chile sauce, shredded cheese, and chopped cilantro. Serve immediately and enjoy!