Easy Oven Roasted Garlic
Oven Roasted Garlic is a beautiful addition to almost any dish that calls for regular garlic. Incredibly easy to prepare, add this roasted garlic to your next meal today!
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Slice the top of the bulb of garlic to expose the garlic inside each clove.
- Drizzle the top of the garlic bulb with extra virgin olive oil.
- Wrap tightly in aluminum foil to prevent air and steam from escaping.
- Roast in the oven for approximately 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Pull garlic out from each clove, and serve.