Easy Spiced Cranberry Sauce
We all know turkey dinner is not complete without cranberries. Instead of using canned sauce, make this easy spiced cranberry sauce yourself!
- 340g fresh cranberries (1 bag)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 1 orange, juiced and 1 slice removed
- optional: water (if you prefer your sauce runnier)
- In a medium sauce pan, add all the ingredients and heat on medium. Stir regularly until the cranberries burst and the sauce thickens.
- Continue to cook, stirring regularly until it reaches your desired consistency. Cool to room temperature and serve.