Easy Three Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Bread
If you're after a yummy fall treat that won't take forever to make, look no further! This is an easy peasy 3-ingredient pumpkin bread recipe that is so cozy and perfectly captures those autumn flavors.
- 2 Large eggs, room temperature
- 15oz Canned pumpkin purée
- 1 Box of spice cake mix - I used this one from Betty Crocker
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1-2 tbsp milk or water
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and pumpkin purée until they are well combined.
- Slowly add the box of cake mix and stir until combined. Make sure not to mix too much because you don't want to form gluten which will make your loaf tough.
- Pour the batter into a prepared loaf pan and bake in a preheated oven for 45-60 minutes, until a wooden skewer comes out clean. Let cool in the loaf pan for approximately 10 minutes before cooling it on a cooling rack.
- Once your loaf has finished cooling, place it on parchment paper. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together your icing sugar and milk or water. Add the liquid to the powdered sugar slowly to make sure you don't end up with a glaze that's too runny. If that happens, simply add more icing sugar to thicken it up. Once you have the right consistency, drizzle it over the loaf.