Ginger Roasted Carrots
With few ingredients, simply toss, roast, and serve these delicious carrots!
- 1 bunch carrots
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground garlic
- cracked salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp chopped cilantro, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut carrots in half lengthwise, and then into 2 inch long pieces and add to a medium mixing bowl.
- Add olive oil, ground ginger, ground garlic, and cracked salt and pepper. Toss thoroughly.
- Spread evenly onto a roasting dish and roast in the oven for 30 to 40 minutes, tossing approximately every 10 minutes. Serve with chopped cilantro.