Greek Style Lemon Potatoes
These Greek style lemon potatoes are the perfect side dish to almost any main! They also include a surprising pantry staple ingredient!
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp French’s yellow mustard
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2lb Yukon gold potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 425F. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, mustard, oregano, salt and pepper. Add the potatoes to the bowl and toss until evenly coated. Pour the potatoes and any remaining sauce into a large baking dish. Add the water to the bottom of the baking dish.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and cook in the oven for 45 minutes. Remove the foil and cook for another 20 to 30 minutes, until the potatoes are fork tender and slightly crispy on the edges.