Healthy Macro Friendly Chicken Salad
If you're looking for the perfect healthy chicken salad for your go to light meals and snacks this summer, you have come to the right place! This chicken salad has got it all - healthy fats, veggies, and lean protein make this a well rounded and delicious meal.
- 1lb Cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1/4 cup Plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp Half fat mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Celery, diced fine
- 1 tsp Fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Fresh cilantro, sliced
- 1 tsp Curry powder
- 2 tbsp Red onion, diced fine
- 2 tbsp Scallions, diced fine
- In a large bowl, whisk together your Greek yogurt, half fat mayonnaise, and Dijon mustard until well combined. Add all of your remaining ingredients into the bowl and fold together until well mixed and all ingredients are coated in the Greek yogurt mixture. Take a taste and stir in any salt and pepper as needed, to taste. Top with some additional green onion and cilantro and enjoy!