Mexican Street Corn and Chicken
This Mexican street corn and chicken includes jalapenos, rice, and feta for intense flavor that the whole family will love!
- 1 + 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup rice
- 2 tsp butter
- 1/2 white onion (approximately 1 cup)
- 3 ears of corn, separated from the cob (approximately 1.5 cups)
- 1/3 jalapeno, minced
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 ground chipotle chili
- 4 chicken thighs, boiled and shredded (approximately 1lb)
- 3 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp goat cheese feta
- In a saucepan, cook the rice using the chicken broth according to package directions.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet on high heat, melt butter. Add onion and cook until soft, approximately 2 minutes.
- Add corn, jalapeno, cumin, and chipotle to the skillet and cook until corn becomes crispy, approximately 10 minutes.
- Add chicken and cilantro, cook until chicken is warm and cilantro is soft, approximately 2 minutes.
- Add cooked rice to the skillet and combine. Serve topped with feta.