Mini Egg Bisquick Cookies
Mini Egg Bisquick cookies are a chocolatey treat to fuel your Easter egg hunt! They are soft and chewy, and have the perfect hint of salt.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 + 3/4 cup Bisquick pancake and baking mix
- 1 cup chopped mini eggs
- 24 whole mini eggs (or more, if desired)
- Preheat oven to 375F. Using a stand mixer with the paddle attachment or hand mixer, beat the butter, brown sugar, vanilla, and egg together until well combined, approximately 2 minutes. Stir in the Bisquick until combined and a consistent batter is formed. Stir in the chopped mini eggs.
- Scoop the batter into tablespoon sized balls and place on the baking sheet. Squish one mini egg into the top of each cookie. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until the cookies are set and the edges start to brown.