Mixed Berry Overnight Oats
Make breakfast prep for the week a breeze with these mixed berry overnight oats. Healthy and delicious, they are the perfect breakfast for rushed mornings!
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup oat milk
- 1 tsp flax seeds
- 1/2 cup berries of your choice (if using strawberries, I recommend cutting into quarters)
- 1 tsp honey (or other sweetener of your choice)
- dash of cinnamon
- 1 tsp shaved almonds.
- Combine all ingredients in a mason jar or other type of airtight container.
- Close lid and shake vigorously, approximately 20 seconds.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning open container and top with shaved almonds. Serve.