Olive and Goat Cheese Salmon
Looking for a Mediterranean inspired salmon dish? Try this olive and goat cheese salmon tonight. The olive topping on the salmon packs flavor!
- 4 fillets of salmon
- 3/4 cup green pitted olives, chopped (I used Castelvetrano olives)
- 1/2 tsp capers, drained
- 2 tsp panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice
- 4 tsp crumbled goat cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and place the salmon skin side down evenly on the baking sheet.
- Add all ingredients except the salmon fillets to a small mixing bowl. Stir to combine. Spread evenly onto each of the salmon fillets.
- Bake in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from oven and serve.