Oven Roasted Tomatoes
This delicious side will be a hit at your next family dinner!
- 2 cups whole cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- cracked salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tsp balsamic glaze, for serving
- 1 tsp chopped basil leaves, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400F. In a medium mixing bowl, toss tomatoes with olive oil and cracked salt and pepper, and spread in a roasting dish.
- Bake in the oven at 400F for 30-35 minutes, until tomatoes are soft and skin is starting to split. Toss the tomatoes once or twice while in oven to ensure the tomatoes cook evenly.
- Remove from oven and top with balsamic glaze and basil leaves. Let cool approximately 5 minutes and serve.