Portuguese Chouriço Breakfast Hash
This Portuguese Chouriço breakfast hash is one of my favorite breakfasts. With only four ingredients, this is a great way to start your day!
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 5 oz Portuguese chouriço (1 link), you can substitute with other sausage, Spanish chorizo, or bacon
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup havarti cheese, shredded, plus more for serving
- 1 tsp green onion, sliced, for serving
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil and chouriço and sauté until it starts to crisp on the edges, approximately 2 to 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add the eggs. Stir and break the eggs apart as they cook. Once the eggs are almost cooked through, add the shredded havarti and stir until the cheese is melted and the eggs are set.
- Serve on plates and top with extra shredded cheese and sliced green onions.