Roasted Beets with Feta
These roasted beets with feta are all you need in a Fall side dish. The beets roast to caramelize and are complemented perfectly with the feta!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 5 beets, peeled and sliced into 1/2 inch cubes
- 3 garlic cloves, whole
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp goat cheese feta (regular feta works well for this too)
- Preheat oven to 425F. In a large mixing bowl, toss together the olive oil, beets, garlic, salt and pepper. Spread evenly on a parchment lined baking sheet, ensuring the slices are not touching.
- Roast for 30 to 45 minutes, tossing every 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once the beets are roasted to be crisp on the edges and fork tender, add them to a small dish and crumble the goat’s feta cheese on top. Serve.