Roasted Garlic Hummus
Hummus is a great option for a healthy snack. With distinct flavors of garlic and topped with paprika, this roasted garlic hummus is one of the best!
- 2 bulbs of easy oven roasted garlic
- 2 large cans (540ml each) of chickpeas
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup of reserved chickpea liquid
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 8 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- paprika, for serving
- chopped parsley, for serving
- olive oil, for serving
- Roast the garlic using the easy oven roasted garlic recipe.
- Drain the chickpeas and rinse them, reserving 1/2 cup of liquid from the can.
- Add the roasted garlic, chickpeas, tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, cumin, salt, and a small portion of the chickpea liquid to a food processor and run until well combined. Add more chickpea liquid as required.
- Serve in a large bowl with paprika, chopped parsley, and additional olive oil.