Roasted Parsnips and Carrots
These roasted parsnips and carrots are the perfect side dish this Fall! They are delicious and go with almost any main dish.
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 bunch parsnips, sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 1 bunch carrots, sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, whole
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, add all of the ingredients and toss until the carrots and parsnips are evenly coated with the olive oil and brown sugar.
- Spread the carrots evenly on the baking sheet. Roast in the oven for 25 minutes, tossing part way through. Keep an eye on them to make sure they don’t burn!
- Remove from oven, let cool for a few minutes and serve.