Sautéed Lemon Broccolini
This sautéed lemon broccolini is a quick and easy side dish that packs a lot of flavor! It is also versatile and pairs with almost any meal.
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 package of broccolini, sliced in half lengthwise (approximately 6 oz)
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Heat a pan on medium heat. Add the olive oil and broccolini, tossing regularly with tongs. Cook until the broccolini starts to soften, approximately 2 to 3 minutes.
- Season the broccolini with salt and pepper, and add the red pepper flakes. Continue to cook, tossing regularly, until the broccolini starts to crisp a little at the ends – approximately 3 minutes.
- Remove the pan from heat and toss in the lemon juice. Serve.