Scrumptious Scrambled Eggs
The secret to creamy, fluffy scrambled eggs doesn’t actually involve any cream or milk at all!
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp cold water
- 1/2 tsp salted butter
- Crack eggs into a medium mixing bowl and add water.
- Beat eggs using a whisk or fork until a consistent color is formed and air bubbles appear on the top of the mixture.
- Heat a non-stick skillet on medium-low heat and melt butter.
- Once butter is melted, add egg mixture and stir constantly to ensure the eggs don’t stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Once are no longer runny but still soft, remove from heat and serve.