Sheet Pan Pesto Fish and Potatoes
In search of a delicious yet healthy weekday dinner with minimal cleanup? Look no further than this sheet pan pesto fish and potatoes recipe!
For the Sauce
- 1 + 1/5 tbsp pesto
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice
- pepper, to taste
For the Sheet Pan:
- 1 + 1/2 cups baby potatoes, halved
- 2 cups button mushrooms, halved
- 2 cups broccolini, sliced into 2 inch pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, whole
- 2 fillets sole or other white fish
- Preheat oven to 450F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the sauce.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the potatoes with approx. 2 tbsp of the sauce, saving the rest of the sauce for later. Toss well to ensure all of the potatoes are coated with the sauce. Spread the potatoes evenly on the baking sheet and roast for approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
- While the potatoes are roasting, in the same large mixing bowl toss the mushrooms, broccolini, garlic, and approximately half of the remaining sauce. Once the potatoes have been roasting for 15 to 20 minutes, take them out of the oven and flip the potatoes on the baking sheet. Add the mushrooms and broccolini to the baking sheet with the potatoes and put back in the oven for 10 minutes.
- While the potatoes, mushrooms, and broccolini are in the oven, season the fillets of fish with salt and pepper and spread the remaining sauce over the fish using a pastry brush or spoon. When the potatoes, mushrooms, and broccolini have been in the oven for 10 minutes, take the baking sheet out and make space for the fish. Add the fish to the baking sheet and place back in the oven. Cook for another 8 to 10 minutes, until the fish is cooked through.
- Remove from the oven, dish out evenly between 2 plates, and enjoy!