Skillet Rosemary Potatoes
These skillet rosemary potatoes are the perfect side dish! The potatoes are sautéed in a skillet to crispy yet soft perfection.
- 1 lb baby potatoes, halved or quartered depending how large they are
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp yellow mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, toss all of the ingredients together, until the potatoes are well coated with the oil, lemon juice, and mustard.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet on medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot, evenly pour the contents of the mixing bowl into the skillet. Let the potatoes brown on the side in contact with the pan, approximately 2 to 3 minutes. Stir the potatoes once they have browned on one side.
- Reduce heat and cover the pan with a lid. Continue to cook, covered and stirring occasionally until the potatoes are browned on the edges and easily pierced with a fork, approximately 10 to 15 minutes.