Slow Cooker Apple Butter
Nothing says Autumn like apples and cinnamon! Make this ridiculously easy slow cooker apple butter to add to toast or baking today!
- 6 lb of apples, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 + 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Add all of the ingredients to the slow cooker and mix to ensure that the apples are evenly coated.
- Slow cook, on low for 10 and 1/2 hours, stirring every few hours.
- To serve chunky, serve as is. To serve smooth, blend using an immersion blender or food processor.