Spicy Buffalo White Bean Dip
This Spicy Buffalo White Bean Dip is the perfect vegetarian friendly option to serve your friends for Super Bowl. Buffalo white bean dip is a deliciously creamy dip that will everyone's new favorite dip recipe!
- Cooking spray
- 2 cans Canned white kidney beans, drained and rinsed (540ml each can)
- 1/4 cup Plain low fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup 0% fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup Frank's buffalo sauce
- 4 Green onions, sliced thin
- 1 cup Red bell pepper, diced (approx. 1 medium)
- 1 cup Light sharp cheddar cheese or light Tex Mex shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a cast iron skillet with non-stick cooking spray and set aside. Drain and rinse two cans of white kidney beans and divide in half. With one half, transfer beans to the bowl of a food processor. Add the cream cheese, Greek-style yogurt, and two thirds of a cup buffalo wing sauce. Puree the ingredients in the food processor on high until smooth and well combined.
- Pour your creamy buffalo and white bean base for your dip from the food processor to your prepared skillet. Stir mixture to incorporate the red peppers, extra white kidney beans, and green onions into the dip. Top with your cheese and bake in the oven for approximately twenty to twenty five minutes, until the cheese is all melty and turning golden brown on the sides.
- Once ready, remove from the oven and let cool about five to ten minutes before serving. Top with some extra sliced green onions. Serve with a selection of chips and veggies and enjoy this game day classic!