Spinach and Feta Breakfast Wraps
These spinach and feta breakfast wraps are the perfect quick morning meal on the go. Full of delicious ingredients, they are also healthy!
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup shallot, sliced (approx. 1 medium)
- 3 cups fresh spinach, sliced (approx. 1 small bunch)
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp goat feta cheese
- 6 whole wheat wraps (small or medium size)
- Heat a non-stick skillet on medium. Add oil and shallots, sauté until softened, approximately 2 to 3 minutes. Add spinach and sauté until softened and reduced, approximately 2 minutes.
- Add eggs and feta to the skillet, stirring constantly until the eggs are fully cooked – approximately 3 minutes.
- Spread evenly onto wraps, roll up and enjoy!