The Best Cream Cheese and Olive Dip
This olive dip with cream cheese is the best appetizer to serve at your next barbecue!
- 250g Cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 200ml Canned sliced black olives, drained
- 1 cup Shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Half fat mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Pimentos, canned
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- Add all of your ingredients except the grated cheddar cheese to a food processor. Mix on high speed until it is combined.
- Add the shredded sharp cheddar cheese to the cream cheese mixture and continue to mix on high until well combined and the dip has a creamy texture. Serve immediately and enjoy!