The Best Dip Ever
I am not messing around – this is the best dip ever. It has been my mom’s signature dip for all social gatherings, and it is always a hit!
- 1 cup light cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup tex mex shredded cheese
- 1 cup medium salsa
- 1/2 cup red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup green pepper, diced
- Preheat oven to 350F. Add all ingredients to a medium-sized oven safe dish. Mash all of the ingredients together with a potato masher or fork.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, until the cheese is bubbling and starting to brown on top. Let cool for 5 minutes and serve with chips.